- Networking through all types of membership; regular meetings in at locations worldwide; courses, seminars and conferences on topical subjects for everyone from top executives to new graduates and students.
- Participation in specialist groups with representatives of industry, academia and government, as well as other individuals, addressing subjects within the blockchain interest areas.
- Up-to-date information on developments in blockchain technology.
- A free detailed listing for your organisation will be included in the printed Corporate Members’ Directory and on the blockchain website, incorporating links into your organisation’s website.
- An extensive programme of events including conferences, seminars, evening meetings, discussion forums, technical visits, workshops and courses – all of which are relevant to blockchain.
- Significant discounts for all your organisation’s staff on fees for blockchain and co-sponsored events, publications and advertising
- Publicity for your organisation through sponsorship of evening meetings, seminars and blockchain annual awards for achievement and excellence in an area of blockchain technology.
* Terms for Corporate Membership
Only named members will receive blockchain mailing literature, but there is no limit to the numbers of staff who can enjoy the corporate benefits of discount and participation in blockchain activities. However, only one blockchain representative is the main point of contact for membership administration purposes. Subscription rates for Corporate membership of WBF are defined according to the size of the organisation and the number of technical, scientific and managerial staff with an involvement in blockchain technology. The category appropriate to any Corporate Member organisation is agreed by discussion between the WBF and the organisation.